Saturday, October 12, 2013

Biography

Hello,
    Thank you for taking the time out of this busy world we live in to read this blog. My name is Caleb Whisler. I am a senior in High School. I am a member of the National Beta Club and National Honor Society. I attend Passion City Church in Atlanta, where I am also a doorholder. My hopes for a career are in the ranks of journalism. My desire of this blog is to bring out the journalist in me, but also reflect on the life God has provided me with. Without Him, I will not be here on this world. Colossians 1:16-17 (NIV) states, "For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together." It is my desire to bring more glory to God through my writing. You are God-designed, purpose-intended, significant, lavishly-loved, prince/princess, son/daughter of the King of the Universe.


Thanks for reading,
    Caleb Whisler

No comments:

Post a Comment